Saturday, January 12, 2013

Perfect end to an eventual week


This has been such an amazing week for me. I was able to get two new models onboa for a photo shoot I have been wanting to do for quite some time. It's a Danger Girls themed shoot and it is sure to turn some heads.</p>
<p dir=ltr>I was also able to work with the beautiful and talented model Kerri Grabill
. She is such a joy to work with and always lots of laughs. I really look forwars to working with her again in the future and watch her career soar.

To top it all off Sunday January 13th 2013 we will attend a tour of the Pink Bridal Show in Knoxville TN. and get informa about setting up a booth for their next show. 2013 is shaping up to be our best year yet. Next blog post will be an introduction to a few of the models that will be featured here and hopefully some finised photos of Kerri Grabill.


No comments:

Post a Comment